Friday, July 22, 2011

The Treasure Trove Tribune will be delayed until further notice:0( Update!

Unfortunately The TTT will be delayed until further notice.
The company I was using are having some technical problems
at this time. I'll keep you posted on when it'll be back up and
running. Sorry for all who has signed up. I hope it'll be back 
soon. :0(
 
Now I can't even log into my account
over there. I guess I will have to cancel
the service. I hope all my subscribers are
reading this. I can't even contact them.:0(

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming by my blog during the blog hop, Tanya. Am following back via GFC and Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Returning the follow from richfaithrising and weekend bloghop. Thanks for the visit. ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Returning the follow!! Love your blog!!

    Wendy
    www.littlelillypolkadot.com
    www.littlelillypolkadotbedtimeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete