Monday, September 12, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Halloween is just around the Corner!
So I thought you guys might like this 
Cookie recipe! Enjoy!!!:0)




Anyone ever tried these? Looks Yummy! I've
only tried Pumpkin Pie once and it wasn't sweet
enough. Maybe the Chocolate Chips in these will
add just a enough sweetness for my palate! Want
to try these? Here is the recipe Enjoy!























Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 c vegetable shortening
1 1/2 c sugar
3 eggs
1 c pumpkin,Canned
1/2 c hot water
4 c flour
1 t salt
1 t baking soda
1 t baking powder
1 t cinnamon
12 oz chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream together shortening & sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a
time, then the pumpkin and water. Beat until smooth. Sift together
flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon. Fold in
chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto an
ungreased cookie sheet & bake for 15 minutes. Cool on wire racks.

7 comments:

  1. These look yummy. I've made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins before - have you tried those? They are delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound delicious!! I am gonna have to make those!!
    Thanks for following. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Debbie...no I haven't but I think I will
    try them this ThanksGiving!@Melanie u are
    welcome!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I'm following you back. You should come link these up for Tasty Thursdays at my site The How To Mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi new follower from a tuesday hop. I wanted to comment on this writing because oh my lord does this sound amazing!!! I will be trying this for thanksgiving! My site is www.futuremills.blogspot.com

    I hope you stop by and we can become friends :)
    x's and o's

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look and sound so yummy.
    Baking is the one thing I can do in the kitchen half decently, so I will definitely be giving these a go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so YUMMY! Can't wait to try it.
    I'm your newest follower!

    scrapproject365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete