Thursday, September 22, 2011

Rainbow Jello!
















Hmmm Rainbow Jello!

I remember these! My Momma
use to put fruit in hers. Like
to try this tasty treat? Here 
is the recipe! Eat up! :0)


RAINBOW JELLO


1 (3 oz.) pkg. black cherry Jello
1 (3 oz.) pkg. cherry Jello
1 (3 oz.) pkg. orange Jello
1 (3 oz.) pkg. lemon Jello
1 (3 oz.) pkg. lime Jello
2 1/2 c. vanilla or plain yogurt

(Can use any 5 flavors of Jello.) For each layer: Dissolve Jello in 1 cup boiling water. Divide in half. Mix half with 1/2 cup yogurt. Mix well. Put in pan and chill. Mix second half of Jello with 3 tablespoons of cold water. Pour over first layer when layer in pan is set. Each layer takes 30 to 45 minutes to set. Use a 13 x 9 inch pan. 

4 comments:

  1. that looks so good! i've never made it but i definitely need to try!

    wm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I my goodness!! I have never seen that before! IT looks like a lot of fun though, thanks for sharing.

    Glad to be your newest follower and I would love a follow back if you get the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for stopping by and following Kristy's Place. I'm already a follower of your great blog. I did join your Treasure Trove Tibune. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hubby and I were just talking about these kind of desserts from our childhoods! Thanks for sharing this idea, I'm excited to try it out in my own kitchen! Thanks for the follow, am now following you back! cheers!

    ReplyDelete